Saturday, September 5, 2009

I Did It!

I had some time this afternoon so I buckled down and got to work!


I revamped my old website with a lovely Autumn theme with links to both my new Etsy store and my fancy shmancy blog! I was surprised at how much of my html knowledge came flooding back once I got started. I used to make websites and ebay listings all the time so at one point I was working with html every day. It has been about 2 years since I actually sat down and built a page or site so I am happy with the result! I will be building it up as time goes on but I think I did well for an hour of work with the Little Prince playing at my feet!


I have only listed one item in my store so far - I needed to get something in there to generate a URL I could use to link to my store. I will be adding more items once I am a little bit better organized so I will keep everyone posted!


I am so excited! My craft room will be cleaned out and all organized in no time!


Here is the link to my website.


Have a fabulous day!!



1 comment:

JennyMac said...

Popped over to your other site. Looks great!