Monday, January 4, 2010

Interesting hand dryer!



I came across this hand dryer a few weeks ago in the Chapters store in the Eaton Centre. Once I washed my hands I found myself looking around the washroom wondering where the dryers were or would I have to use that awful thin toilet paper to dry my hand! I saw this thing on the wall and at first thought it was some sort of radiator type heater of some sort - then I realised this IS the hand dryer!

You put your hands in it and warm air automatically starts blowing and your hands are dry in a few moments! The best part - you put your hands down to dry them as opposed to putting them up to use the old fashioned hand dryers. If you are short like me this makes a big difference because when someone around 5' tall has wet hands and has to reach up the water runs up their arms and soaks their shirt or sweater...with this newfangled hand dryer you always keep your hands down and your clothes dry! Genius!

Whoever designed this needs a medal!

Yes, I was taking photos in the ladies room and yes, someone did walk in while I was trying to get a good shot of the hand dryer. No, I don't have any shame anymore.


Have a fabulous day!

No comments: