Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pink & Green Thursday


I was inspired and made the belt myself!  This was at the start of summer...about 10lbs heavier and full of vim and vigor - 3 months of fighting for our police force has left me smaller, but tired.  Just 19 days to go and with any luck this will all be done!

If you can, please leave your comment here instead of on Twitter. Thanks!

Have a fabulous day!

PS....don't forget to check out all the new items over at www.Royal-Ribbons.com  I carry lots of Downton and preppy designs for buttons, magnets and pocket mirrors! Monograms and plaids galore!

8 comments:

eas said...

Your belt is fabulous. Such great work you did!!

KatiePerk said...

You did a wonderful job!! It is fantastic!!

High Heeled Life said...

Great belt!!! Congrats on the 10! I did the happy dance after the first 10,, now working my way through the next 10 (and then another 10) - but it's time to add exercise to my good eating habits ... to do it.

Good luck with all the committee stuff...xo

Glitterista said...

Wow, this is beautiful! I hope to start needlepoint this winter to eventually make my beau a belt. ;)

Adrienne Shubin said...

So cute! You have some serious needlepointing skills :)
Congrats on the 10 lbs. I hope all goes well with the police department situation.
A

JulesTX said...

Cute belt - you did an amazing job !

Toad said...

Great job on the belt and on losing the extra. Thank YOU!!!

The Mrs. said...

What!!!! YOu made that!!!???