- The Little Prince has aquired a taste for a new food. I am quite embarassed to even admit this. The Furry Prince is not happy about it at all....one day I gave the Little Prince a dog cookie for the Furry Prince and rather than hand it over he decided to taste it...and hasn't looked back! Aparantly dog cookies are the greatest thing ever as someone feels the need to have a meltdown in front of the pantry from time to time and when someone does get his little hands on them he eat them as fast as he can before mommy or daddy can take them away. Yes. I have that child. **The dog cookies are all natural and human grade**
- As I was getting my closet cleaned out and ready for Autumn clothes I realised I hadn't worn a single skirt all Summer. I have no idea why except I just never had any opportunities. Next Summer I need to make an effort to get them all worn.
- Fastest way to be unfollowed by me on twitter...spend an afternoon complaining about the crying toddler on the same flight as you. Especially if you dont have children. And start talking about how parents should be required to have a licence in order to have children especially if you base their parenting skills on one very high stress situation. Karma is a b*tch.
- My inlaws now know about the anniversary party and started off saying they dont want a party - does that sound a bit ungrateful? The Suburban Prince thinks it seems a bit arrogant. We didn't want to tell them but it was just way too hard finding a place we could get them to and also get all of their friends to. So now they know and instantly MIL started trying to make suggestions but we told her she isn't allowed an opinion or to even bring it up.
- I finished reading The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest. I have to say this one wasn't my favourite of the entire series but I was very satisfied with how the story ended. It's a shame there wont be any more as I actually quite like Lisbeth.
- Thank you to everyone who left us Anniversary wishes! We appreciate every single one! High Heeled Life and her man sent us a beautiful flower arrangement - a photo is below! Thank you HHL!
- I have had almost 900 unique hits on my blog since September 5th...20 from Toronto - that's enough for a great meetup! I would love to know who they all are! If you are one of my Toronto visitors please say hi or drop me a line and perhaps we can all get together for a great Toronto blogger party! A unique hit is not how many times a site has been visited but how many individual IP addresses have visited. If someone visits 45 times it will only count them once. I am blown away at how often my blog is visited - I had no idea!
- We were having a nightmare of a time whenever we went to change the Little Prince's diaper - to the point I was getting very concerned about why he was freaking out about taking off his diaper. Turns out he wants to potty train and felt we were depriving him of the chance to sit on the potty. Boys are so complicated!
- I am working on some chemistry in the form of a pumpkin pie martini. *hic* I expect to have my concotion perfected by the end of the weekend tho I might be blogging from rehab by then!
Don't mind my ugly fireplace - it came with the house and is being replaced.
Have a fabulous day!