Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Downton Deliberations Etc


I am a day behind this week but don't worry, The Etiquette Guy and I have another installment of Downton Deliberations for you!  This week we discuss a naughty Irishman, Edith's future, and the tough choices a mother has to make. Please pop over to Jay's blog to read our take on this week's episode.

In other news...

I passed my long gun exam!  95% overall which isn't bad (I am sure there are people who fail it).  A couple of the questions were very hard to understand so I just guessed at them.  The instructors were great and made the course and test fun - I can't wait until the end of February when I do the handgun course!

I finally figured out how to get my blog to email me when someone comments - so expect some interaction from me at long last.  Now if only I could figure out how to get it to let me add a 'Reply' button to your comments...



Comments keep bloggers inspired...please take the time to say hello!

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Farrah said...

I need to figure out how to be emailed when commenters comments...hmmm.

Congrats on your certification! I'm going to get mine this summer from my SIL.

I saw Downton last night. I'm glad Edith has found a cause. Poor girl. I also love to see the love between Tom and Sybil. I don't like her hair like that though.

Unknown said...

Congrats on passing your exam. My husband and brother are avid shooters.

And, love that Downton Abbey....I missed last week, so need to get caught up!

I watched one entire season over a course of a couple of days, it was so addictive!

xoxo Elizabeth

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Stopping by to say hello...I am loving Downton this season. I do hope Bates and Anna are reunited soon. :o)

Shelley said...

I watched Julian Fellowes last night in a programme about grand houses. It was a Burghley, home of William Cecil. The screen with the programme title was just like the one of the silhouette of Downtown, but with a different house...

Cubanchem said...

Congrats on passing the test. Remind not to upset you in the future :)
PAB