Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


 REVENGE

 I don't remember who got me on to this show...one of the bloggers, please speak up if it was you!  On their advice I downloaded the pilot and was hooked almost immediately. Besides the gorgeous Hamptons background and all the beautiful people, Revenge is a really good show!  Each week Emily gets her revenge on one of the key players in the plot that saw her father tried and convicted of a crime he didn't commit.  The story is a tangle of lies and cover-ups and it's fascinating to watch it all unfold.  I'm 7 episodes in and wonder if she will actually be able to exact revenge on Daniel...he is too cute to die!

If you can, please leave your comment here instead of on Twitter. Thanks!


Have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

I caught it a few weeks ago and tried not o get sucked in but's not easy. Such a good show!

Glitterista said...

I am so glad Revenge is back! Looking forward to watching it tonight. ;)

Debra said...

One of my friends was telling me how good this was just the other day. Now I have two recommendatios so I may cave!

Adrienne Shubin said...

I have seen the commercials but haven't watched it yet. Maybe I will see if it's on On Demand and catch up.

Tammy B said...

I love Revenge. It is one of my favorite shows right now. I am excited to see how it is going to unfold.

Cailin said...

I love Revenge! I just watched a recap episode last week (still online) so now I can finally watch it and know what is going on. It's fantastic!

momto8 said...

my friends at bunko talk about this show all the time...they love wondering what will happen...
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

Shelley said...

I can't tell if Revenge is showing here in the UK or not...maybe just as well if not. I really don't need to find another obsession...

About Last Weekend said...

My friends are trying to get me into The Killing which is so so so much more gruesome. I know I'll get hooked and lose two days of my life...