Monday, March 26, 2012

Outfit of the day - the preppy leopard.


This outfit was inspired by one I saw on Atlantic Pacific.  I loved this look so much...the Suburban Prince gave me a leopard trench for Christmas!  Sometimes all it takes is one piece to transform a look and make it say so much more!  I wore this yesterday for my birthday lunch in the city.  It was just cool enough to get away with a coat but by late afternoon is was practically pool weather and I had to carry it.  I am just happy I got to sneak it in before summer comes...we haven't had much of a spring!


Have a fabulous day!

If you can, please let your comments here instead of twitter.  Thanks!

7 comments:

eas said...

Love the leopard coat. What a great birthday outfit. Happy belated birthday!

Anastasia Schembri said...

Happy belated birthday!!
I go mad for a touch of leopard, you must have looked stunning!

Wendy said...

Love the trench coat! I'm a big fan of taking a preppy staple and wearing it in a usually non preppy print. I think it updates preppy and makes it more interesting.

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Ooh la la that's a great look!
Your trench must get a lot of wear...
if it were mine I'd feel a tad sexy wearing it :-)

About Last Weekend said...

Fabuloso look - am loving - post a pic of you in it!!! And happy birthday for the 25th - I am tomorrow !

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a leopard trench, I could never pull it off but *know* you can, with aplomb! I'm glad you had a nice lunch for your birthday!

Sending you a smile,
tp

YONKS said...

Happy belated birthday. I hope your weekend was marvellous and your shopping trip was fruitful. Loving that outfit, just what I would have chosen, everyone has to own a little animal print - its the law!
Di
X