Happy Wednesday! I am a bit early with my random thoughts but I have had so many lately I didnt want to forget them!
- In one week I will be heading back to Toronto for my laser eye surgery! Yay! I have been told I will be there for about 2 hours, may be in a little bit of pain but back to normal the next day. I am looking forward to getting rid of contacts and glasses and being able to see! Thanks to everyone for all of your enthusiatic comments! I will do a recap post to let everyone know what it was like and to dispell your fears!
- The Bachelor. Oh.My.Goodness. I read RealitySteve last night and...well...who do you think he picks?
- Yesterday someone told me, in a matter-of-fact way, their brother has AIDS and I have to admit, I didnt know how to respond. I know what my intellectual response is but never in my life have I known someone that close to the disease. I feel like a bit of a heel for not responding at all.
- The Little Prince is still as cheeky as ever. He still says 'Bye Sweetheart' to me when he leaves the house but he has added 'That's a great idea' whenever I suggest something to him. I am glad you approve little one.
- I downloaded Little Bee (the book) for my e-reader a couple of months ago and finally started reading it the other night. I was enthralled from the first line and I would love to tell you more but I got 12 pages in and suddenly the pages were blank! Not impressed. If the rest of the book is anything like the first 12 pages I think it's worth the read. You know, if I could actually read it!
- The Little Prince starts toddler soccer this week! I am officially a soccer mom! I have been practicing cutting oranges into wedges.
- I was driving with a friend and she suddenly opened the window and sneezed out of it and rolled it back up. It's -1. In Canada. Interesting. Is it still called 'rolling up the window' if I have power windows?
- After watching Kim Catrall's episode of Who Do You Think You Are I have the geneology bug! So far I have mapped out 6 generations up one line and am going to start working on another line today. It's helpful that Scottish tradition is to give children the mother's maiden name (or another family name) as one of their middle names. Each time I find a girl born with Stewart or Watson or Grant as a middle name it's another clue! In case you are wondering, yes, my maiden name is one of the Little Prince's middle names.
- I just told the Suburban Prince there is a sale on chicken breasts at one store and a sale on bras at another store so I am going to pop out for both. He said..."I sense a theme here" and snickered. Oh hardeeeeharhar big man!
Have a fabulous day!
Dont forget to enter my LunaBar giveaway!