Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Questions Answered!

Thank you for all of the wonderful messages and congratulations on my 300 posts!  It feels like such a huge accomplishment and I am very fortunate to have such amazing bloggy friends!

I was asked so many great questions it has taken me a while to get them all answered so here they are, more than a week later!  It doesn't help that blogger isn't letting me upload photos without a struggle so something that should take 30 minutes to complete it taking a couple of hours.  I hear I am not the only one with this problem but I can't find where to contact blogger customer support.

Knitwit asked...Road Trip or Cruise?

I think cruise even tho I have never been on one.  I love the idea of having so much to do and never being bored.  I am not very good at lying by the pool or on the beach so when I vaycay I like to have lots of activities and entertainment.  A road trip is fun to as I can control the vehicle and stop when I want and take detours any time I see something that looks interesting!


BroncoMom asked...What has been your favorite thing to post thus far?

Well, I do love an awesome giveaway!  But as for everyday topics...anything that gets a big response from my blog friends.  I am like Tinkerbell, I need applause to live!  The Suburban Prince always says, 'Some flowers wilt at the periphery of attention'.

Do you know there is such a thing as the TinkerBell Syndrome?


Pretty Pink Tulips asked...What did you do professionally before you started blogging?

I have been a housewife since 2002 so I lunched, took care of the Suburban Prince, played golf, hosted parties, crafted, cooked, shopped etc etc.  Now I do all that, blog AND take care of the Little Prince!


Town and Country Mom asked...What inspired you to begin blogging?

I had never really thought of blogging for myself.  I always thought it was for people in therapy or who hated their lives and needed somewhere to whine because everyone in their real lives was sick of listening to them...mostly because every whiner I know has a blog!  Then...I stumbled upon Melissa C. Morris' blog May December and realised there is a whole society of bloggers who love their lives and enjoy themselves and are happy people!  I was hooked...reading dozens of blogs every day!  Then I thought, heyyyyy, wait a minute...I have a good life...I have fun...I have things to say...and The Life of a Suburban Princess was born!  I think it is pretty cool that someone I have never met inspired me to accomplish so much in just over a year and she has no idea until now!  You know, if she ever reads my blog.

CanadianPrep asked...What is your favorite thing to do in Toronto?

I love so much in Toronto!  Theatre is number one!  I also love the Eaton Centre and Yorkville at Christmas...bubbly at Remy's, high tea at the Windsor Arms, the windows on Queen street at The Bay, boozy coffee in the lounge bar at the Intercontinental hotel...so many wonderful ways to spend a day in December in the big city!


KatiePerk asked...If you could live anywhere where would you live?

This is an easy one!  NYC!  It is my favourite city!  I think I was born to live there...the lights, the sounds, the hustle and the bustle...I love it all!


Hostess of the Humble Bungalow asked...What item(s) in your home or wardrobe are your favourite(s) and why....other than pets and people!

Oooh this is a tough on!  My laptop for sure...TV...ereader...accessories (I cant pick just one!)...all because I love communicating, seeing what's going on in the world, reading and looking good!

High Heeled Life asked...What is your favourite time of day and why?

If I am lucky I can get up before the Little Prince and get an hour of alone time downstairs with breakfast, coffee and the blogs.  I love that hour of the day as it keeps me sane!


Janine asked...How many purses do you own?

Oh dear...You know when you go shopping and try on everything and nothing fits right or it makes you look 20lbs heavier?  I hate leaving empty handed and the shoes and purses always fit!  I have purses for every outfit, every occassion...it's a bit embarassing really.  I was thinking the other day I need to go through them and get rid of the ones I will most likely never use again and hopefully gain some real estate in my closet!  The LV bags are staying.


Carole asked...champagne or proseco?

Champers when I am drinking it and Prosecco when I am mixing it. 


The Preppy Princess asked...If you had fulltime help at home, how would you spend the newly-found time?

I would do a lot of charity work involving lots of parties!  Mostly tho, I would spend time with the Little Prince and the Suburban Prince...and the Furry Prince!  Oh and a little lipo just for good measure!


Semi-Slacker Mom asked...If you were on a deserted island, what 3 material items would you want with you and why?

My full ereader, my full ipod and my laptop (let's hope there is wifi on this deserted island!).  It actually sounds heavenly...maybe just a few days on this deserted island with no one looking to me for meals, laundry and I could actually go to the ladies room without having to lock the door!

 
North of 25A asked...what is your favorite fragrance?
 
I love, adore L'air du Temps, 4711 and a few other classics but normally I wear Heavenly Angels or Amazing Grace.  Life with a little one in small town Canada doesnt exactly call for 200.00 bottles of perfume.  The nice thing is both Heavenly Angels and Amazing grace are unheard of here in Prince Matchabelli country so everyone is duly impressed when they smell me!




Thanks again for all the happy messages and super questions!


Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Melissa C Morris said...

thanks for the sweet mention! i'm glad you starting blogging - i always enjoy your posts. xo

highheeledlife said...

Wow .. great variety of questions ...what a wonderful way to get to know each other better.

Congrats again on 300, you are much closer to 400 know!! Hugs.. HHL

Town and Country House said...

Thanks for answering my question and so many others! Very fun reading!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 300! Thanks for answering the questions- it's always fun to get to know my bloggy friends a little better! Happy Hump Day! xo

MCW said...

Yayee for NYC! It is a great place to live...