Happy Friday!!! I can't believe it is September already!
- Let's keep our thoughts with our friends and family on the East coast. I know a few of our bloggy friends and my brother-in-law are in the path of Earl.
- I am so impressed with people who do meal planning. I have tried but then never know what I am going to feel like eating a week from now or if I will be invited out or will have time to cook on a certain day. How do they stick to the plan?
- I had an iced tea lemonade the other day. Now I know what all the fuss is about.
- The Little Prince was playing with a little girl's toy stroller and of course the result was a bit of a fight and some tears on the little girl's part (the Little Prince is very much like me, just give him what he wants and no one will be crying) and we were commenting on how all of the little boys don't bother with a toy until someone else is playing with it and I said this is why there are so many songs like Jesse's Girl and My Best Friend's Girlfriend. Five moms in my age backet laughed...the 25 year old mom stared blankly. Le sigh.
- My mom called on Wednesday night to complain that I never call her, to find out why she has had to call so many times to get a hold of me and to tell me they will be coming down on Saturday. Background info...they sold their house and have not bought a house to move into and their current house closes on September 30th. Pray for me.
- I had my first PSL of the season yesterday. YUM! But it was wayyy to hot in Toronto to be drinking hot, autumnal beverages.
- When I went to the school to pick up the Little Prince the other day his teacher said 'Bye Honey!' as we were leaving....the Little Prince turned back, waved and yelled 'Bye Honey!!!!' *giggle*
Have a fabulous day!
PS...I have a giveaway coming on Monday!