I am loving this style of blogging! I think this will be a regular feature!
- I bought a Christmas present last week! I figure it's ok because we are closer to Christmas than we think. I'm not going to say what it is or who it is for because the recipient reads my blog!
- I have applied for a position on the town council! HHL actually found the information so I printed off the form, wrote and printed a letter (both on pink paper - if I could find scented pink paper I would've used that. Yes I did just wake up one morning and said 'I think I will be on the town council!') and sent them in! Now I just need to wait and see!
- I have my own domain now! Why I didn't I think of this before! http://www.suburbanprincess.com/
- I am on LinkedIn now. Click here to go to my page - if you are on there please add me!
- I find it annoying when I remove someone from my Facebook friend list (usually after they havn't responded to messages I have sent them) and 6 months later they message me all offended we aren't connected anymore. If it takes 6 months to notice I am gone....why bother asking me why?
- Wouldn't it be nice if blogger had a feature to allow us to look at a blog and see who our mutual friends are?
- Small town drama...T is mad at K and telling anyone who will listen....T has had a lot to say about me even though she barely knows me but that doesnt bother me because the crowd she hangs out with is sooooo NOKD...anyhoo T has decided to tell me allllll about what K is supposedly doing. It's quite hilarious to read pages and pages of emails T has written all about how she isn't one to talk behind someone's back then goes on to talk about K behind her back and none of it is flattering - very upset that K is talking behind her back (which actually isn't true - K's husband is the culprit) so she is now talking behind K's back to make sure everyone knows about it lol! She keeps talking about karma - T actually sat in K's best friend's living room one afternoon telling her all about why she shouldn't be friends with K anymore....yes, karma. I happen to have a very drama-free life but I just love other people's drama!
- Speaking of drama - RudeMom's husband was spotted in a 'romantic' situation on the beach a couple of weeks ago. RudeMom wasn't there. Do the math.
- High Heeled Life is having an awesome Lilly giveaway! Please check out her blog - she is the sweetest little thing and is new to the world of Lilly so she is very enthusiastic!
- I spoke with the person in charge of fundraising for the women's shelter and we are going to get together in the fall to discuss my plans for a fundraising golf tournament in the spring. I am very excited about this and it will be the first event I chair!
- I've decided I really like the term 'Classy Dame'. Maybe I have been watching too much Mad Men.
- The Little Prince has learned about knives and forks and loves telling everyone what he is holding! This is especially fun when we are in a restaurant and he is yelling 'F**k' over and over. We are working on the letter 'R' this week.
- My cocktail party this past weekend was a success! Everyone had a good time, lots to eat and enjoyed my musical selections! I have learned there is a direct correlation between how much I dread a party and how successful it is. Last year half of our guests cancelled on the day of that party (of course they weren't invited ever again. They were all new invites.) so I was a bit stressed all day but I struck gold this year and everyone who RSVP'd came and behaved themselves!
Have a fabulous day!