Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Tiffany & Co PSA



When I was picking out my bracelet a couple of weeks ago I commented to the SA that the jewelry is never again as shiny as it is when they first bring it out and show it to you. The SA agreed and then told me they have a polishing service - I told her I have all sorts of polish cloths and silver cleaners at home but she told me that is fine for every day cleaning but T&Co actually lets you drop off your silver to be put in a tumbler for 4 hours then it is mailed back to you or you can pick it up. The whole process takes about 2 weeks but could be well worth it to get that mirror-like shine we all know and love!

She told me it does a great job of getting out all the little scratches from normal every day wear and tear. She also said it is not something you want to do all the time and it doesn't restore your silver back to brand new condition but it certainly makes it nice and shiny again!

I had no idea!


Have a fabulous day!

No comments: