Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas in the City Part 3

As I said before, I can pack a lot into a couple of days! I took photos of Christmas displays in The Bay department store and I chose my favourites to add to my blog. I know it is a bit late now to be getting Christmas inspiration but I will bring them back up in 10 months so we can relive them!


I love this one! Lots of purple and gold...and crowns!


I love that this them is called Frog Prince! Princes! Crowns! Really! I am sure they had me in mind when they designed it!


Yes I did come home with one of these - and yes I will have it out all year!


Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Julie Leah said...

You are too cute! I love that tree! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Town and Country House said...

Thanks for stopping by Town and Country Mom! Your blog is terrific; I'm looking forward to your 2010 posts!