Friday, November 13, 2009

What's in your purse?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I am going to Watertown, NY tomorrow for a shopping day! I cant wait to get my hands on a Target shopping cart!

I wanted to let everyone know, from now on I will be answering questions in my comments sections so if you ask a question I will answer it there. I am finding it hard to go from blog to blog to blog to answer questions - no I'm not lazy but princess or not, I have a toddler so my time is often limited. I will continue to comment on as many posts as I can but if you ask a question just look for the answer in the comments. Thanks!


++++++++++++



I was switching purses the other day and I was wondering what everyone carries with them on a daily basis. Here is what is in my purse (from right to left):



  • Sunglasses
  • Cell phone
  • Flip video camera - not always in my purse
  • Pink fabric case which holds my calling cards
  • Tic Tacs
  • Waterman Pen
  • Lip gloss
  • Small case holding vitamins and digestive enzymes
  • Body Shop lip balm in Snow flavour/scent
  • Pocket mirror - the picture is two snooty women at the theatre
  • BBW candy apple antibacterial hand cream
  • LV pochette which holds all of my cards, licence and sometimes a little bit of cash
  • Burberry hankerchief - I always carry a cotton hankie!
  • BBW antibacterial gel
  • Pink camera in my Lilly fabric gadget cozy - not always in my purse.
  • Hot pink leather gloves
  • Missing is a small bottle of Amazing Grace - I left it in another purse.
  • A Health Card - not mine though! Over a week ago I found it in my mailbox and I have no idea why! I went to the home of the person who owns it and left a note on their front door but I haven't heard from them - very strange. This card is what is shown at the Dr's office and hospital if medical care is needed.

What's in your purse?


Have a fabulous day!

21 comments:

Always Organizing said...

You are super prepared my dear! My purse is a hodge podge right now. I try to only carry the basics to and from work. Wallet, makeup bag, cell phone, palm pilot, business cards. That's about it right now. Happy weekend :)

Blair said...

Have fun on your shopping trip!

Scottish Twins said...

Wow! You are organized.

I only carry a purse sometimes - many times I just have a diaper bag with me. So I tend to throw things carelessly back and forth from bag to purse. Right now I have my checkbook, wallet, keys, hand sanitizer, one child's toy, teething tablets, cell phone, hand sanitizer, chapstick, a pen, and a couple random receipts/coupons thrown in my purse.

Semi-Slacker Mom said...

I carry the large LV Never-full & let me just tell you that's false advertising b/c I can fill that baby up in no time!!!

...::Mrs. Southern Bride::... said...

My wallet, some medicine, lip gloss, earrings and I usually always have a bracelet in my purse! ;-)

Brown Eyed Belle said...

Have a wonderful shopping trip! From the looks of the purse you are set! Happy weekend! xoxo

The New Black said...

Your purse must be so clean and uncluttered compared to mine! I have so much junk it in...things disappear and never come back!

MCW said...

OMG! How heavy is your bag?

Pink Martini said...

'burb Princess ~ You also have a great weekend. :) I remember going through Watertown on our way up to the border. Am I correct? My dad was Canadian so once in awhile when we were at our upstate NY digs for the summer we would venture across the Thousand Island bridge (that's what I called it) and head to the Maxville Highland Games and visit all his cousins. ALL of them but it was always an adventure for me. :)

Connie K said...

Have a wonderful shopping trip !! and i love that you posted a pic of whats in your purse !! cute i might have to do it :)

Suburban Princess said...

The New Black - Yeah I dont like a cluttered purse so I dont put anything else in it.

MCW - not heavy at all - nothing I carry really weighs much except my cameras and I dont always take them with me.

Pink Martini - Yes! That's the bridge we will drive over tomorrow morning!

Connie - Please do it! Maybe everyone will do it and we can all pretend we are snooping in purses!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Have fun at Target!!! I carry a bunch of stuff in my big bag that I bring to work, on the weekends I try and just toss my wallet into whatever bag looks best with my outfit!!

Suburban Princess said...

Black Labs - if I am going out for the evening I just take a credit card and lipstick in a pretty little clutch or some other fabulous purse but for every day adventures I take all of this tho it isnt that big...right now it is all in a small coach purse!

American in Norway said...

Oh lord... you don't even want to know what is in my purse...
About my blog.. NO idea what happened... it is making me CRAZY.. I have tried to contact blogger with no response.. I think I am going to have to start another blog...the only template I can use won't allow widgets... UGH!

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Oh my purse is a pig pitt....

I forgot you were from Canada till you mentioned something about internationally in your email!

OceanDreams said...

You are certainly very organized, I try to do the same. I always carry extra tampons just in case my you know what sneaks up on me.

Suburban Princess said...

OceanDreams - Good idea! If you go, it will come!

Bonjour Madame said...

I think I have a crush on your hot pink gloves :)

Jill said...

I love your gloves! Your purse looks as full as mine.

Red Lipstick Style said...

Oh my gosh, you are organized! I have more stuff I think, just because I'm at the office for so many hours that I tend to pack for the day. Always a wallet, makeup bag, cell phone, hand sanitizer, change purse, pen/highlighter, bills to pay, notebook, calendar.

Have a wonderful time shopping!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

So apparently, I need to be with you at all times because you are prepared for anything! This was so fun -- I need to post this too!