Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Louis Vuitton Bedding!

I love Etsy! There! I said it!!! I can't get enough of it! Everyday I look for fun and interesting items - I do a lot of Christmas shopping on there - and every once in a while something is listed that just makes me stop in my tracks! A few weeks ago this exact sort of thing happened! I was doing my usual searches (Lilly, LV, Burberry etc) when I came across an item that caused me to react the way Ralphie did when he first saw the Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle.

I present to you....Louis Vuitton Bedding. Yes, bedding. Sheets, duvet covers, pillowcases!!! As you know every princess needs to lay her weary head on something worthy of her locks and I had found just the thing! I quickly ordered pillowcases in 2 patterns. I thought about buying entire sheet sets but I know overkill when I see it! I ordered just pillowcases and bought some plain brown sheets to go with them. I put them on our bed last night and all I can say is finally my bedding is worthy of me! LOL ok maybe that was a bit much (overkill remember) but still...it was so much fun to jump into bed with LV bedding!

I bought 4 pillowcases in this pattern:

I bought 2 pillowcases in this pattern (they are the same brown - the lighting is just making them look different):
Would you like your own LV bedding? Hmmm? I know you do!

CelritzDeLuxe is actually having a sale right now! And she is a wonderful seller! She hunted down the fabric I wanted and kept me updated on the status of my parcel every step of the way. Her prices are terrific considering the quality of her workmanship! I would buy from her again in a heartbeat! She also carries other designer sheet sets - RL, Burberry etc so there is something for everyone! She doesn't have pillowcases listed on their own but if you want just pillowcases contact her and ask her for a custom order. Tell her I sent you!

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Princess Freckles said...

I just want an LV bag...badly. That is a great cartoon btw.

Post some picks of the new bedding!

Suburban Princess said...

LOL I would but I need to find some time to go make the bed - maybe tonight before I get in it I will make it look all pretty! Such is life with a toddler!