Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dressing For Work - OOTD


I am used to wearing bright colours most of the time so working at a funeral home has provided the challenge of dressing around the colour black.  I put this together last night so it's ready for me this morning:  black skirt, black gingham shirt, grey cardi, pearls...natch, black trench coat, cashmere scarf, black leather gloves and shoes. 

You like?


Comments keep bloggers inspired...please take the time to say hello!

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Adrienne Shubin said...

I do like! Grey looks great on blondes. And the gingham shirt with the plaid Burberry scarf is excellent pattern mixing at work!

Shelley said...

You work at a funeral home!? I had no idea...

Tammy B said...

I had no idea that you work at a funeral home. I usually wear a skirt, blouse and cardigan also to my bank job. I need to get a gingham blouse to wear with a skirt and cardigan.

Jo said...

Great outfit ~ this is similar to what I wear in my classroom.

Jo

The Mrs. said...

I need that gingham shirt!!