Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Downton Deliberations


Happy Tuesday!  I feel like I'm a day late and a dollar short - apologies for being tardy with this post.  The Etiquette Guy had his posted right on time but Monday just got away from me - four meetings in one day will do that!  But here we are, discussing this week's episode of Downton Abbey.  I admit I realized too late that it was a double episode so my review is just for the first half.

Next week's episode is the Christmas Special.  I will confess, I've seen it.  But then you should know that as I have the entire season posted on my blog.  Have your tissues handy.

Comments keep bloggers inspired...please take the time to say hello!

Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

MCW said...

I am so nervous! Is this the last shown of the season? It is way too short!

Farrah said...

I haven't seen Sunday's episode, but I wanted to say hello! I hope you have a great rest of the week!

M.Lane said...

Your updates are GREAT! I am sorry to admit that I never watched D.A. until this season. If you had not mentioned it I would have missed it altogether!

After next week I have to try and find back episodes somewhere without buying a bunch of dvds!

ML

About Last Weekend said...

Maybe I should watch it all over again - just loved everything about it.

Confessions of a Mother, Lawyer & Crazy Woman said...

Oh, not watched this show! Will need to check it out. Been binging on Girls and Grey's ...