Monday, January 14, 2013

MondayMondayMonday - Music Edition

Happy Monday!  Downton Deliberations has been posted on The Etiquette Guy's blog - I hope you enjoy our take on this week's episode of Downton Abbey.  Don't forget you can purchase all sorts of Downton inspired items (pocket mirrors, buttons, magnets, ribbon and mugs) from Royal Ribbons.  The fabulous drawings have been done by a Toronto artist and all can be turned into any product you like.

I have yet another crazy week lined up and need some motivation to keep moving!  I love having music blaring while I'm doing my hair and makeup, there is nothing better than inspiring songs to get under the skin and start the day on a positive note (pun intended).

I recently discovered a band I can't get enough of, called Elbow, and love their album Seldom Seen Kid.

One Day Like This is my favourite song on the album and I think it's one of the best songs to play full blast before stepping out the door to take on the world.



What is your 'take on the world' song?


Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Gosh, I can't remember the last time I felt I needed to take on the world. I only listen to music very occasionally, usually during the dark months sitting in the front room in front of the fire, or when I'm putting up and taking down the Christmas tree. I'm very boring that way, I know.

Adrienne Shubin said...

I like to listen to No Doubt's newish single, "Looking Hot" while cleaning the house or exercising.
I have been very good about watching DA every Sunday and even got my husband to watch last night's episode and he didn't even fall asleep! Miracles do happen ;)

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

I've been listening to Michael Buble and getting energized while actioning domestic chores around the Bungalow.

Beth Dunn said...

I'm so with you! When I have the TV going it's not nearly as upbeat. Music makes me motivated
xoox
SC

About Last Weekend said...

I just listen to whatever my kids have on the radio, that's how useless I am...